Sunday, October 24, 2021

Back To Lake Street

Inspired again by more photos from recent open houses at Geortge Sellios's layout, I'm continuing to add structures to Lake St in Zenith wherever I can squeeze them in. I finished the Downtown Deco Cooter's Liquor and inserted it between Thorpe's Radio and the First National Bank. There was enough space to leave narrow alleys on both sides of the building.
Here's a side view of the Bar Mills Rusty's Radiator Repair:
And looking farther along Lake St, I noticed something I'd forgotten about for some time, that I'd left a pair of unnecessarily wide alleys to the left of Robbins Opticians and to the right of Old Dutch.
By narrowing these and slightly readjusting the position of the two buildings, I can scrounge enough space for a Downtown Deco Skid Row Part 3. Elsewhere, I've identified space for a Woodland Scenics JW Cobbler building.

No comments:

Post a Comment