Sunday, December 5, 2021

Still Working On The JMRI Roster

Updating the JMRI roster has been a lot more work than I expected. On top of that, my camera died, so while I wait for the new one to arrive, I've been searching various folders for existing photos. Here's one I like that I didn't know I had:
It's an Atlas Classic RS-3 with a Custom Finishes winterization hatch and a Details West rerailer. As long as we're on CP, here's a Walthers Proto GP9 that was one of the last things I shot before my camera died.
And here's an Athearn RTR CP caboose. It's only vaguely like the prototype, but I like the paint.
And here are a couple of items I never really thought about, Canadian prototype boxcars made by the German company Herpa:
As far as I can tell, these were available only very briefly and Canadian prototypes only. Herpa is still around, but it makes mostly vehicle models. I'm glad I found these when I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment