Sunday, August 27, 2023

Renewed Scenery Work

Last December I posted on the start of new scenery work on a junk yard surrounded by California San Francisco Bay area scenery. Progress was sometimes slow and frustrating, but I've finally made some satisfactory progress on the scene. I was prompted by this photo I posted last week:
I could see I had the start of a good scene, but I needed to finish it out so that full scenery would at least be visible surrounding any loco that I photographed here. This is what the frame looked like without a loco in the foreground:
After a week of work, this was the improvement. Still some touchup work needed, but basic ground cover has been extended:
Here's the current view looking toward the junk yard, which is a Bar Mills Bull's Salvage kit plus various cast resin junk yard items:
Oak and palm Trees, yellow grass, and brush still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment