Sunday, May 10, 2020

T-Trak Progress

I did some work over the past week on T-Trak modules. Again, I'm finding the T-Trak concept potentially useful as a home-based project, since modules can easily be rearranged, stored, relocated, and so forth. As a result, while I use standard module dimensions, I don't necessarily follow other track or wiring standards, since they're for me, not for some committee of petty tyrants. It's likely I'll never run my modules at a show.

Here's the current state of the corner module based on the Little Hell Gate approach to New York's Hell Gate Bridge:

The prototype passes over a city park. There will be more parklike vegetation added. The building in the background is a Walthers Parkview Towers. It will have Just Plug lighting installed.

Below is a module where I installed a package of JTT autumn trees, on the left.

I'll gradually add other scenic improvements to all the modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment