Sunday, May 16, 2021

More Scenery Progress

I was able to make more progress addingWoodland Scenics Clump Foliage to the rock castings on the cliff face at CP Drains. Again looking at train videos from the eastern US, there are a fair number of scenesd like this. Here's one at the tunnel on CSX at Harpers Ferry:
This is one of the scenes that loosely inspired me. Here's the current progress:
CP Drains is named for the lowest point on John Allen's Gorre & Daphetid. CP Drains is also the lowest point on my layout. You can see the drains in the photo above for which this area is also named.
It suddenly occurred to me last week -- I don't know why it took me so long -- that the way to attach the clump foliage to the near-vertical surfaces is spray adhesive. Gorilla Spray Adhesive works extremely well.

No comments:

Post a Comment