Sunday, September 18, 2022

More N Items

PRR 9175 is a Broadway Limited N scale NW2. The was my first railroad, since I was born in Philadelphia, and one of my earliest memories was a train trip with my mother, during which she woke me up, stood me up to the coach window, and told me we were going around the Horseshoe Curve. Apparently the conductor had just announced this. I have a clear memory of a J1 on an adjoining track. This loco takes me back to my earliest railfanning days.
I got the NW2 to operate on a 3-2-2 Inglenook, shown below. I'm debugging the track.
DOWX 18357 is another Eastern Seaboard Models N tank car from the early 1990s, 30 years later re-equipped with Micro Trains trucks and couplers.
PRR 83247 is an Atlas N car from the 1970s, found on eBay at an OK price. I needed to increase my freight car fleet with more PRR cars from the 1950s. I swapped out the trucks and painted the black plastic roofwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment