Tuesday, October 23, 2018

P.C.C.M #51 C

Some quick shots of equipment returning to the West Coast from PCCM 50.
I don't know what's happening with Burlington F3 116. I was out railfanning Cicero, and I found a Burlington Alco switcher that had apparently cut it out of a train and was trying to get it to the right place, wherever that is.
Here's an N&W SD45 switching out one of the PFE reefers that went east from the LF&NW, maybe in Kansas City.
Here's a PFE ice reefer on a car float at West Egg, also headed west.
And here's a Great Northern geep delivering an empty PFE at Sunkist.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great John! I can tell you're a big PFE fan! I think I have that reefer style on your N&W train. Makes a note to look for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done John!!!

    That CB&Q F3 is quickly becoming a P.C.C.M. star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat! Fun to see the F3 getting around!

    ReplyDelete