Sunday, July 26, 2015

Terrible -- I

In my first post on Jaques, I mentioned that the East Terrible Mill was operationally linked to Jaques. My ideas on this area have slowly developed in the time I've worked on this layout. Here is the location at Terrible just after track was completed about 1995:

Since the station is on the dual-gauge section of the main line, the cars in this photo are SP narrow gauge. Several years later, I added some Paper Creek building kits, based on structures in the ghost town of Randsburg, CA:

Much more recently, I began a more comprehensive effort to upgrade the scenery:

The small building on the left in the photo above is a gas station I built from a small shack in one of the old Kibri Wild West sets:

I'll talk more about current work in this area in subsequent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment